freespirit have been established since 1996 & we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our & our clients growing businesses.
We have thrived because of our Client Care. At freespirit, contractors are also our Clients.
freespirit provide a full range of services to professionals & workers including:
- Australians & New Zealanders
- Australia ABN holders
If you need visa or migration services, finding employment or would like to maximise your take home pay through effective salary packaging, the team at freespirit are the ones to help you
Please contact us.
freespirit Contracting Benefits
Freespirit through MBPCloud has a totally online office, so if you are moving interstate or overseas your office can go with you and is available 24/7.
Contracting offers you the flexibility to work the hours, days and project length that suits you.
It’s a Start & leads to Permanency
Contracting gets you in the door of the company or industry you want to be in. You are getting paid to build your resume and network of future contacts.
Being Johnny on the spot and a history of good performance can even lead to a permanent job offer within a company. It’s the ‘Try Before You Buy’ for both you and the company. If they like you enough, they may even create a job just for you!
If you are thinking of changing industries, which may even require tertiary study, contracting is a great way to find out if that industry is for you.
- More take home net pay
- Free referral service to our Recruitment Partners
- Get a job quickly just by visiting our website
- Free sponsorship & migration services advice
- Tax return service
- Assistance with setting up bank accounts, bus/train timetables
- 100% Australian owned and operated company with over 16 years experience
- No termination costs
- Tax effective salary packaging advice
- Payment of PAYG Tax
- Remittance of superannuation
- Dedicated Client Service team to help with any of our services or general questions
- Prompt electronic payment of your salary directly into a bank account of your choice
- No PAYG, BAS or GST returns to worry about
- Free access to our Temps & Contractors Club, which includes free electronic mail box, CV distribution & automatic membership to our Loyalty Program
Migration & visa Assistance from WHV to Permanent Residency serviceHow it works
Freespirit’s dedicated team will assist you to find a job and have many years experience with working visas, immigration laws and salary packaging.
Freespirit provide a wide range of packaged migration & visa solutions focused and tailored to meet your unique and individual needs.
Our registered migration agents offer migration services & visa help with any queries, including sponsorship, Employer Nominated Sponsor (ENS), and Permanent Residency (PR) applications.
Freespirit via our national recruitment partners can assist you to secure temporary employment on a WHV 417 or 462 visa.
We provide solutions for temporary and permanent contract placements within all industries.
We place, payroll and salary package over 1,000 contractors per year.
When you first start with freespirit you will be sent login to your MBPcloud office. You will be asked to go to your New Starter menu & complete online your:
- Staff Details Form which will automatically populates your Tax File Number (TFN) Declaration Form
- Superannuation Choice Form
- WH&S Induction
Once approved you will be sent by email an online Employment or Contractor Agreement for your approvalOngoing you will then have access to menus in:
- Contractor – information helpful to contractors
- Knowledge – knowledge base to assist contractors in their work
- Packaging – over 45 benefits to increase your take home pay
- Staff – payslip history, staff details record, apply for leave, report a injury, etc
- Training – inductions menus and training assistance
- WH&S – all you need to help keep you safe at work
- much more…
On starting your assignment your onsite supervisor will show you what duties you are required to perform. You should not take on additional tasks unless requested by your supervisor and you must obey their lawful and reasonable instructions.
Your supervisor should also provide training in:
- Any potential risks
- The use of machinery, equipment and safety gear if required
- Fire drill & evacuation procedures
While on assignment you will maintain contact without account managers in our Client Services Team.Ending an Assignment
Most assignments will have an “end date” but may go beyond that. You are in the best position to market an extension of your existing or even a new assignment in the same company. Please inform your account manager.
Please also speak to you account manager when you know your finish date, so we can start looking for your next assignment, and so our Payroll Team stops chasing missing timesheets.In Between Assignments
We will assume you are available unless we hear otherwise and we’ll you informed of further opportunities. Please also check our Job Board
If you accept an assignment elsewhere or take a permanent position, please let us know straight away. If you have learnt a new skill or had further experience, please be sure to send us an updated resume.Resources & Links
For more information or to organise a presentation contact firstname.lastname@example.org