freespirit have provided a professional and friendly Outsourced Payroll Services to both Recruitment Agencies and clients since 1996. We cater for both large Enterprises and Small to Medium (SME) business owners.
The benefit to you of the freespirit tailored service is improved cost efficiency, putting more cash in your employee’s pockets with Salary Packaging increasing staff retention.
freespirit’s outsourced payroll solution brings you the benefits of market leading HR & Payroll systems, experienced and dedicated payroll practitioners and ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements, without having to invest in and maintain the required resources.
Some can offer salary packaging services and some can offer Outsourced Payroll Processing. freespirit is in the rare position of being able to assist with both. You make one transfer to freespirit for your ‘total cost of payroll’ and we handle the rest. We also provide the online processes to employ new staff as well as online Rostering & Timesheet systems.
freespirit's Payroll Service administer your employees' salaries, wages, bonuses, net pay, and deductions. Staff details may consist of: Staff ID, staff name, date of joining, daily attendance record, basic salary, allowances, overtime pay, bonus, commissions, incentives, holiday pay, superannuation, vacation and sickness records, value of meals and lodging, PAYG and FBT etc.
Features we offer you:
- Payroll Calculations Weekly, Fortnightly & Monthly. We pay Every Day.
- Automatic or Variable Input Payroll Methods.
- Benefits Management.
- EFT Payments.
- FBT Management.
- GST Input Credit Management for packages
- Health Funds.
- Leave Management Calculations.
- Packages tailored to the individuals needs.
- PAYG Payment Summaries (Group Certificates)
- PAYG Withholding & all individual tax requirements.
- Payroll Management Reporting
- Payslips emailed
- Professional Indemnity.
- Public Liability.
- Salary Packaging including novated leasing
- Staff Expense Management
- Workers Compensation.
Staff Self Service
- Log in over the internet to their secure MBPCloud 24/7 worldwide
- Modify their personal details.
- Review their salary and/or package details.
- Review their pay history.
- Input their timesheets (where applicable).
- Review their leave entitlements and apply for leave.
Your manager has the same facilities, as well as they can Approve:
- timesheets (where applicable).
- expense claims.
- staff leave applications
How it Works
After completion of our Payroll Service Questionnaire, & supply of your Staff Details usually on spreadsheet, our Implementation Specialist will commence the process and set the schedule with you for commencement.
Initial Test Run & Audit
freespirit for larger payrolls will run a test to verify your payroll configuration and in a phased manner, migrate your staff’s quarter-to-date and year-to-date information. Where required we will balance all prior tax payments against wages, to validate data accuracy and compliance.
After our Audit process, we may provide you with our Payroll Audit report. This will summarise all payroll data obtained from your system. These reports hence serve as a summary of your previous payroll data to ensure that we have accurately captured all wages, taxes and payments from your previous system.
Each new employee is sent a password to complete the Staff Details (includes personal information & TFN Declaration), Choice of Funds & online WH&S induction forms. After receipt of the completed details, and any required police checks, a draft electronic agreement is sent to your approver to accept (or decline) which then automatically sends to the employee.
Once the agreement is accepted online, by the Employee, their details are sent to the Payroll Team.
freespirit online Roster System allows you to roster, efficiently schedule & manage your staff.
freespirit’s online Timesheet System allows your employees to enter their time online 24/7. All the timesheets must be approved by who ever you appoint. Where you work at clients we can bill your time and send it to the client. Invoices can be generated at any frequency.
Employer Transfers & Pays
Payments are received from the Client based on the employee’s pay cycle. On receipt, the payroll team transfers the pay directly into the employee’s bank account. At times, we make the payments to employee even when we have not received the payment from client & later collect the amount from the Client.
Benefits of our Payroll Service
- Allows you to focus and invest in core business activities rather than overheads or administrative
- Compliance with ATO, Superannuation, Payroll tax and Workers Compensation legislation assured.
- Confidential & secure.
- HR staff can now focus on the true human resource function with staff, without being bogged down by payroll processing.
- No downtime from software upgrades with the attendant risks to producing pay on time.
- No exposure to loss of intellectual capital with the departure of key pay staff.
- No payroll administration - we manage all components of the payroll on your behalf.
- One transfer per period covers all payroll disbursements for your staff, regardless of how complex their salary packages may be.
- Payroll Software Systems have the latest technology enhancements with no ongoing maintenance costs for you.
- Resources currently committed to payroll processing can be free for other more productive functions.
- Specialist knowledge and expertise in salary packaging and payroll processing are our core activities.
- Staff Self Service relieves HR staff of a large number of routine (but time consuming) inquiries, such as leave entitlements, pay details etc.