freespirit is Australia’s leading resourcing agency. We assist travellers to find employment and salary package their pay, so they take home more money.
Australian Working Holiday Visa
The main purpose of this Visa is to allow you to combine a holiday with work to supplement your funds.
WHV Allows you to:
- enter Australia within 12 months of your visa being granted
- stay up to 12 months in Australia
- work in Australia for up to 6 months with each employer
- study for up to 4 months
- leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you like while the visa is valid
- be outside Australia when they apply for the visa and when the visa is granted
- not have entered Australia on a Working Holiday visa before
- be aged 18-30 years (inclusive) at the time of application
- be applying no more than 12 months before they intend to travel to Australia
- not have dependent children (either at the time of applying or when you hold the visa)
- hold a passport for one of the following countries: Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan or the United Kingdom
The Working Holiday Visa is activated on arrival in Australia. Any time spent outside Australia while on your Working Holiday visa does not extend the length of the visa.
Second Working Holiday Visa
People who have worked for a minimum of 3 months as a seasonal worker in regional Australia during their first Working Holiday Visa, may be eligible for a second WHV.
What can freespirit do for you?
freespirit can help you to prepare before you go so you can get on with what is really important when you arrive.
Our package includes:
- Working Holiday Visa approved in 24-48 hours
- work and travel orientation on arrival
- job seeking assistance
- Australian SIM card on arrival
- set up an Australian bank account for you
- register you for a Tax File Number (TFN)
- provide you with hostel contact details
How it works
Travellers visit the freespirit offices in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane – we help you find a job through our National network of Recruitment Partners. Once we meet with you and assess your background we refer you to Recruitment Agencies who work in your specific field. The Recruitment Agency contacts you to meet with them based on our referral. This will save you time and get you ahead of the other applicants. We then payroll you and you earn more take home money.
- More take home net pay
- Free referral service to our Recruitment Partners
- Secure a job quickly just by visiting our offices
- Internet service in our offices
- Free sponsorship & migration services advice
- Client services team to answer all your queries
For more information on our services please email firstname.lastname@example.org